Friday, December 7, 2007

My speech/Comments on speech and semester

Here is the speech I did in class thought it would be nice to put up...lets see if i can figure it out

I enjoyed this class a lot. It was much harder than I ever imagined. I did more work in this class than any other this year, but I'm sure it was worth it. I feel like I can say so many different things in Japanese and could have a real conversation. There were so many different things to be done that I often forgot one thing or another which would really bother me, because I feel I worked so much to get things done and be prepared. One thing I struggled with was trying to finish my tests on time, I always seemed to run out which makes me worried for the exam, but I plan to study a bunch. I would really like to be able to move to the next level.

The speech was a very good thing for us to do. I felt that it was easier than the skit, because we had so much time to think and prepare it. It went well overall, but the only thing I feel disappointed about is that I was very nervous during the speech, so I stumbled through parts of it.

Overall, this course has been a rollercoaster, but I'm glad I was brave enough to hop in the front car and experience the ride. (Even if it may have meant plummeting to my death...)

4 comments:

Lavy said...

Good luck with your finals and see ya on Sat! =)

jkflow said...

hey, how's your finals going?
I can't study for Japn right now, because i have too much to read for econ, but...haha i'm just listening to japn music while i'm reading, hoping that it would help a little bit lol
i will see you on Sat, good luck with everything!!!!

eudora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eudora said...

oops. don't know why I deleted my first comment. I need more sleep. Oh well.

hey thanks for the comment! and yes of course it is still okay if you greet me in japanese. I love using the Japanese greetings, they're fun (: I say もしもしon the phone all the time now. Anyway all the best for Saturday's final, we can all do it! I'm listening to Japanese music while I study, too, hoping that helps! haha.