Monday, October 22, 2007

I think what makes a good blog is one where the writer puts a lot of emotion into what they are saying. Whats going on in their life or blog doesn't have to be really exciting they just have to care about it to make other people care about it too. In Japanese we can't write very emotional sentences yet, but I suppose eventually we'll be able to tell how we feel.
On that note I just want to comment on the crazy of amount of Japanese I had this weekend. It took me over 6 hours to do it all, but otherwise it was a good weekend? Well I guess I still have the test on Friday to look forward to. Although it is our fourth test which means we're more than half way through this semester. I'm very excited for November to come. And Halloween! I'm going to be a walrus. koo-koo-ka-choo!

2 comments:

Max said...

I agree with your concept of a blog; if the writer doesn't care about what they are saying, then nobody else will either.

Yeah the さくぶん was hard, but I think I did well on it. How do you feel about yours?

kristine said...

... sigh,let's not talk about the さくぶん. i'm so upset with myself for not figuring out that it wasnt just the draft :(
i guess thatmeans my grade will go down significantly.
i feel like i'd have an amazing grade in this class if it wasn't so strict dates...
oh yeah and participation. haha.